- How about spreading some inspiration? to your spouse! or significant other?
- Hand-painted, hand-constructed, wood & copper memory box made in the USA. It's an heirloom quality handmade box that will be cherished for generations.
- Dimensions: Frame size: 20"x20"x2"
- Picture size: 4"x4"
- It's easy to add your own image taking a 4"x6" photo and using the enclosed template, resize it to make your own photo ready for mounting with the enclosed double sided tape. Change it as often as you'd like!
- Select a color for your photobox from the picture.
- Custom orders take 3 to 4 weeks.
- Your custom made photobox will be shipped directly to you or your recipient. We will notify you when it is on its way.
For Rebecca Puig, Sugarboo Designs has been a natural evolution of her overwhelming love for her family and for art. Rebecca holds a Studio Art degree from the University of Georgia. After graduating college in 1996, she worked in a folk art gallery and began experimenting with painting and ceramics. Through the years she continued to develop her unique style and soon after launched her present company, Sugarboo Designs.
The name “Sugarboo” is a combination of her nicknames for two of her favorite people – her young children, Jake and Sophie. Rebecca and her husband Rick started Sugarboo in 2002, with a mission of creating products that remind people of the ones they love – a mission accomplished in every lovingly crafted piece that bears the Sugarboo name.
Rebecca says that she’s inspired by many things, including, nature, antiques, children’s art and folk art – all of which are clear influencers in Sugarboo Designs. Evidenced in the entire line of handmade art, Rebecca enjoys interesting juxtapositions of the old and the new, soft and hard materials, and sentimental yet modern designs. The result is art that families will keep and cherish for years – likely, generations – to come.